Dec 11, 2010

Attack of the Killer Cold

So, the most awful happened to me last night... I got home... went to bed AND... got sick!! I got SICK!! And this morning, I was suppose to go do congress up at Cherry Creek High School... but I could barely get out of bed, let alone drive on the highway and through the Denver Tech Center! I feel like I let my debate coach down... But, there is an upside to all this mess~

I now have time to study for the HSK test!!! I'm so nervous... but I think I'm going to do semi okay... I've been attempting to learn all the random vocabulary I can as well as all of the vocabulary from my text book, and practicing like a mad-woman! Wish me luck :)

Also, little side note, Christmas break is coming up, and I'm going to be adventuring to the land of Sandpoint.., Idaho... fun stuff xD It's actually not that bad, I think it'll be really fun to be stuck in an old house over looking lake Pend Oreille with... my... parents... oh my...

Hope everyone has an awesome Christmas Break~ Having lots of fun skiing, snowboarding, or whatever it is you guys do over the Holidays :)

♪o⦅^∇^⦆o☆ ~珊珊

0 comments:

Post a Comment