Dec 6, 2010

Technology and I aren't exactly on speaking terms today...

So, I have no idea why, but everytime I try to this blog on my laptop, Safari shuts down on me... I don't even know what happened! I feel as though my computer is finally getting the courage to revolt against me! (maybe I should name him Napolean ((small but quick to retaliate )).)

So, sorry about the ranting, but it's 3:00 in the morning, I still have homework to do, I start getting ready for school in 3 1/2 hours, and that means I need SOMETHING to procrastinate on~ What els are iPod Touchs good for? It's definitely not going to help me finish my Biology lab(or math packet). Might as well rant/blog... Rog?... Blant?... Yes, we'll go with Blant!

Nothing really Chinese related today (how sad). I am in dire need of my next textbook for Chinese class, but seeing as (a) our school hasn't had Chinese ling enough to get to that textbook yet, and (b) even if we did have this textbook, odds are it'd be hardcover, which I hate (make my 6 ton backpack heavier then it needs to be, and it's more expensive which matters because I want to buy it so I can write notes in it in pen... Is it weird to want a textbook for Christmas? Haha!)

My weekend is going to be overloading like no other! Friday I have a math final and a friends birthday party, Saturday I have a debate meeting... Which I can't prepare for yet because it's congress which is just a fancy term for a debate 'pop quiz'. Then, as some of you may have read, Sunday's the big HSK! Still need to study for that darn thing!!! *Panic Attack*

And there you have it folks, my first late night Blant! :) I know it's pretty much just random blah, but I like writing it xD

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!

♪o⦅^∇^⦆o☆ ~珊珊

0 comments:

Post a Comment