Dec 8, 2010

Finals Week and More...

So some of you guys may, like me, be taking a crap load of finals this week.... Hooray =.=... Now, in terms of actually writing stuff for this... not really the top priority on my list of things to stress able~

I'm still planning on putting out a 'Stuff of the Week' Section, and I'm thinking of putting up a 'These are a Few of my Favorite Things' Section as well either today or tomorrow. I just wanted you to know that I'm going to be super super busy

Schedule:
Friday: Math final and birthday party
Saturday: Congress Debate Meet
Sunday: HSK Test
Tuesday: Biology and English Final
Wednesday: Chinese Final
Thursday: Chemistry and History Final

Oh... crap... #.# BUT, thank god class ends at 11:15 Tues - Thursday xD WOOT!

Well, TTFN Ta ta for now

♪o⦅^∇^⦆o☆ ~珊珊

P.S. I know it hasn't been much about China as much as it has been The Girl (me), but trust me, the time will come when it will all be about china xD. I originally made this blog so that, over this summer, I could write about my adventures in China (which is going to be from June 30 to August 2) along with pictures and such~

0 comments:

Post a Comment