Dec 29, 2010

:< I am ashamed of myself >:

So, I know I haven't really been posting a lot of stuff as of lastly (my apologize on that). It's Christmas break so I've been kind of busy just relaxing... which... isn't really something that IB kids get a lot of during the school year. Anyways, I'm sorry and I just wanted to say a few things:

1) School is starting up again :) So I'm probably going to have some fun adventures to share with you guys~~ hopefully... unless, of course, I suddenly become some social hermit that just stays in her room the entire semester and studies... Now I'm sad **stalks off to emo corner**

2) Christmas break was really fun ^-^ I found a love for skiing when my family and I went up skiing for the day!! I spent most of my break up in Sandpoint, but now I'm home (18... hours... in... the... car...)

3) I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled out next Friday... did I ever mention that I am DEATHLY afraid of needles. I seriously mean deathly afraid... wish me luck **twitch twitch twitch**

4) I hope that all of you guys had a super-awesome-fant-abluous Christmahanukwanzaakah =) And are going to have a very VERY happy new year!! WOOHOO 2011!!!

I'll try to write up more fun stuff later when I have time, I promise~~~

Until next time

♪o⦅^∇^⦆o☆ ~珊珊

2 comments:

Andrew said... Reply to comment

Accidently bring in here by Googling.
Anyway...
Good Luck in Year 2011! Sarah.

Sarah said... Reply to comment

Thanks Gochi :> You have a good New Year too!

Post a Comment